Position Title: Regional Manager, Client Services
Reports To: VP, Client Services
FLSA Status: Exempt
MyWorkChoice, a first-to-market technology company headquartered in Cornelius, NC, is an app-based solution to optimize today’s hourly workforce. Utilizing full shifts, half shifts and, most importantly, days off when they choose, MyWorkChoice developed a new way to integrate work-life balance for hourly employees at warehouse, logistics, call center, and light industrial jobs. Through a proprietary software platform, MyWorkChoice bridges the gap between employees who seek flexible shifts and employers who demand a dependable workforce. Fortune 500 clients depend on us to provide a turnkey human workforce management solution that eliminates overtime costs and the need for contingent staffing agencies. When workers get to choose work that fits their lives, they show up. MyWorkChoice is entering an exciting period of growth and we are looking for a super talented B2B and B2C digital marketer.
The Regional Manager oversees all facets of the MyWorkChoice technology for multiple client’s sites in region assigned and provide the highest quality of deliverable and service. Maintains a ‘one to one” relationship with client’s main contacts assigned to as it relates to operation of the technology. Provides customer service regarding operation of the MyWorkChoice App involving schedule creation, schedule updates, communications, reporting and community member support. Consistently analyze performance data from the hourly workforce. Provide reporting, strategy, and solutions to client and MyWorkChoice from the analysis. Implement changes to the client’s program to continuously improve results.
Ensures that MyWorkChoice processes are followed including recordkeeping and compliance with MyWorkChoice and the client’s policies and legal requirements. Acts as a human resources consultant helping in employee relations and workforce matters to include harassment, safety and co-employment. Effectively oversees MyWorkChoice community directors/leaders to ensure optimum working conditions, compliance, and good employee relations. Responsible for overall program performance, service delivery and ensures contract compliance. Provides daily direction and development for community directors/leaders. Demonstrates leadership qualities and will make decisions relative to the program in the best interest of the Client and MyWorkChoice. Works with various corporate entities (Business Ops, Human Resources, Client Billing, Payroll, Legal, and Risk Management, etc.) to achieve results. Contributes ideas and creative solutions in pursuit of additional business opportunities at Client.
- Provide updates to the client regarding all changes and development to the technology
- Identify performance metrics of the hourly workforce and subsequent reporting for the client site
- Ensure accuracy of the data
- Analyze all data and statistics as they apply to the MyWorkChoice methodology
- Participate in all client meetings and QBR’s.
- Works closely with recruiting center to ensure that community size is large enough with qualified community members as needed. Forecasts needs for recruiting efforts.
- Ensure accurate invoicing and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Monitor quality of service by auditing Company’s fill ratio, successful completion of assignments, exit and overall feedback from community members.
- On-board new clients as assigned to geographical area
- Review complete onboarding questionnaire
- Design MWC rules, policies and schedules specifically to new clients
- Confirm onboarding requirements with CEC
- Establish onboarding area for onsite team and MWC community with client
- Create onboarding timeline including when the team will be on location
- May be physically on-site during startup phase
- Identify potential challenges to successful startup to anticipate future needs
- Responsible for hiring, developing and overseeing community directors/leaders
- Coach and counsel community directors/leaders as needed.
- Ensure all internal community support delivers MyWorkChoice programs consistently.
- Escalate HR issues to MyWorkChoice HR as needed
- Manage and maintain a professional working relationship with all client contacts and community directors/leaders.
- Escalate any issues to VP of Client Services
- Requires a minimum of 5 year of direct or indirect staffing industry experience to ensure high service standards of quality and volume.
- Previous HR/supervisory experience required
- Must possess proven ability to lead and motivate others to perform to expectations.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and to apply problem-solving skills.
- Multi-task, team and customer service oriented without losing composure; tactful, adept at office productivity.
- Must be focused on producing results; cooperative, patient, calm under pressure, works independently, and should enjoy a fast-paced work environment while displaying the highest level of professionalism.
- Basic practical knowledge of EEO laws preferred.
Routine office environment. Travel required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successful perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit and use hands to finder, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Routine office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
WHY CONSIDER MyWorkChoice?
- Entrepreneurial spirit and culture set us apart
- Start up, tech mentality feeds the mind
- Strong compensation and benefits programs
- Team-oriented, inclusive work environment
Equal Opportunity Employer-Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity