We’re looking for someone like you to be an On-Site Manager that will be the liaison between MyWorkChoice and our client Stanley, Black & Decker in Mission, TX. You’ll be the person who will play an integral overseeing their greatest asset, their people!
If you are proactive and have strong organization and communication skills, have an eye for process improvement, and good problem-solving skills, this role is for you.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage employees fairly and consistently. Coach and counsel associates as needed.
- Ensure all associates are certified and trained appropriately based on the client’s requirements.
- Perform new hire orientation.
- Identify and manage the performance metrics.
- Manage timecards for payroll.
- Escalate HR issues as needed.
- Manage and update HRIS system.
- Previous HR/supervisory experience is a plus.
- Must possess proven ability to lead and motivate others to perform to expectations.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and to apply problem-solving skills.
- Must be focused on producing results in a fast-paced work environment while displaying the highest level of professionalism.
- Basic practical knowledge of EEO laws.
- Spanish and English fluency (written and oral).
- Computer literacy is required.
Monday – Friday
2pm – 11pm
MyWorkChoice is an equal opportunity employer. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.