Join a revolutionary tech-enabled staffing company – MyWorkChoice, headquartered in Cornelius, NC that is putting control and flexibility back into the hands of the employee – think “Uber” for staffing. We are looking for a bright, energetic self-starter to join our team so we can continue the company’s rapid growth. As we are in growth mode this is a hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves position that can grow based on the company’s growth and your ability and desire to grow as well.
The Sales Representative will manage sales and business development activities nationwide for MyWorkChoice.
We are seeking passionate and highly driven professionals with prior staffing sales experience. This individual will play a leading role in accelerating MyWorkChoice’s revenue growth in the U.S. by developing and executing a marketing and sales plan. In addition, this position will work on leveraging marketing leads and existing customer relationships, direct selling, and lead follow-up.
- Qualify new prospects.
- Create and maintains a pipeline of active, late-stage deals.
- Perform demos to new prospects.
- Delivers quality sales that are easily implemented and supported and enables the company to meet its profitability requirements.
- Represent the MyWorkChoice Method during onboarding and life of the client.
- Achieves revenue goals with accurate forecasting.
- Shares, emphasizes, and supports organizational culture.
- Proactive, experienced teammate showing new client growth and development.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience’s needs.
- Ability to plan and manage time effectively.
- Ability to convey the concept as the evangelist of MyWorkChoice to all.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of successful staffing industry experience.
May require extended hours, occasional weekends, and travel 10%.
Job Type: Full-time