Join a revolutionary tech-enabled workforce management company, located in Cornelius, that is optimizing today’s workforce putting control and flexibility back into the hands of the employee. We are looking for a bright, innovative, seasoned VP of Operations to join our team. We are changing a large and stagnant industry and are looking for someone up for the challenge of building a nation-wide workforce (and all the people complexities that go along with that) in rapid fashion! The company is currently operating in 9 states, with plans to go to 15 by the end of the year, while hiring thousands of employees this year alone.
The VP of Operations will supervise the Client Service Teams ensuring that we are providing the highest quality of deliverable and service to our clients. This person will oversee relationships with the field and clients. Provide ongoing service regarding the operation of the MyWorkChoice App involving schedule creation, schedule updates, communications, reporting, and community member support.
This critical role will ensure that MyWorkChoice processes are followed including recordkeeping and compliance with MyWorkChoice and the client’s policies and legal requirements. Partner with human resources to provide assistance in employee relations and workforce matters to include harassment, safety, and co-employment. Effectively oversees MyWorkChoice community members and internal support staff to ensure optimum working conditions, compliance, and good employee relations. Responsible for overall program performance, service delivery and ensures contract compliance. Provides daily direction and development for internal MyWorkChoice support. Demonstrates leadership qualities and will make decisions relative to the program in the best interest of the Client and MyWorkChoice. Works with various corporate entities (Human Resources, Client Billing, Payroll, Legal, and Risk Management, etc.) to achieve results. Contributes ideas and creative solutions in pursuit of additional business opportunities at Client.
- Provide updates to the client regarding all changes and development to the technology.
- Identify performance metrics of the hourly workforce and subsequent reporting for the client site.
- Ensure accuracy of the data.
- Oversee all client meetings.
- Works closely with recruiting center to ensure that community size is large enough with qualified community members as needed. Forecast needs for recruiting efforts.
- Monitor quality of service by auditing the Company’s fill ratio, successful completion of assignments, exit, and overall feedback from community members.
- Manage community members to client site, policies, and practices as well as safety programs and hazards applicable to location.
- Forecasts community size needed to ensure 100% fill rate
- Review and analyze the performance data from the hourly workforce. Implement changes to the client’s program to continuously improve results.
- Coach and counsel community members and internal support as needed.
- Ensure employees are trained appropriately on internal procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of Management and Leadership experience.
- 5 years of direct or indirect staffing industry experience to ensure high service standards of quality and volume is preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience required and must have proven ability to lead and motivate others to perform to expectations.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and to apply problem-solving skills.
- Multi-task, team, and customer service oriented without losing composure; tactful, adept at office productivity.
- Travel 40%
Equal opportunity employer. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled
Related keywords: director of operations, director
Job Type: Full-time